Terms of Buyers and Consumer:
1. About the Site.
The Site is a platform through which certain merchants ("Merchants") sell vouchers for goods, services or experiences ("Vouchers"), sell travel goods and services ("Getaways"), sell gift cards ("Merchant Gift Cards") and make available coupon offerings ("Coupons") (collectively, "Merchant Offerings" or "Certificates"). Merchants are the sellers and issuers of Vouchers and Getaways and the issuers of Coupons and Merchant Gift Cards. The Merchant is solely responsible to you for the care and quality of the goods and services it provides. In addition, the Site also provides a platform through which you can purchase products from GoYodel ("Products") and participate in other available programs.
All Merchant Offerings, Products, other available programs and pricing on the Site may change at any time in GoYodel's discretion, without notice.
2. Ownership of the Site.
3. Use of the Site.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
- You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
- You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining or extraction tools or any other functionality;
- You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
- You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment or, as a gift for another person;
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, the information and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete;
- You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
4. Access to the Site.
GoYodel retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
6. Your Account.
You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit or delete your personal information, including, without limitation, payment data; and (b) opt-out of persistent login. You understand and agree that GoYodel shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining your account settings. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
7. Your Conduct.
Submitting any content to the Site that:
- Violates applicable laws (including but not limited to intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity and laws related to defamation);
- Contains personal information, except when we expressly ask you to provide such information;
- Contains viruses or malware;
- Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information;
- Has the effect of impersonating others;
- Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of GoYodel purporting to speak on behalf of GoYodel or provides confidential information concerning GoYodel;
- Contains chain letters of any kind;
- Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud or falsifies information in connection with your GoYodel account or to create multiple GoYodel accounts; or
- Is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Scanning or monitoring the Site for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information or similar data;
- Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures; or
- Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or attempting to overload, "flood," "spam," "mail bomb" or "crash" the Site.
- Using any of the following:
- o Frames, framing techniques or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
- o Any Site content, including without limitation User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
- o The Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with GoYodel; or The Site or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Merchants or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with GoYodel, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
- Collecting any of the following:
- o Content from the Site, including, but not limited to, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission; or
- o Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement), User Content (defined in Section 12 below) or content of any consumers or Merchants.
- Engaging in any of the following:
- o Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by GoYodel;
- o Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- o Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- o Accessing, monitoring or copying any content from the Site using any "robot," "spider," "scraper" or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- o Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- o Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
- o Deep-linking to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Voucher) without our express written permission;
- o Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of GoYodel, our Merchants or our services.
8. Your Privacy.
We take the privacy of your personal data seriously. We encourage you to carefully review our Privacy Statement for important disclosures about ways that we may collect, use, and share personal data and your choices. Our Privacy Statement is available at https://www.goyodel.com/BusinessConnect/Home/Privacy
9. Terms of Sale.
Descriptions of the Merchant Offerings and Products advertised on the Site are provided by the Merchant or other referenced third parties. GoYodel does not investigate or vet Merchants, and GoYodel is not responsible for any performance or quality claims associated with the description of the Merchant Offerings or Products. Pricing relating to Merchant Offerings and Products on the Site may change at any time in GoYodel's discretion without notice.
A Merchant may advertise goods, services or experiences on the Site, or with respect to Products, supply Products to GoYodel, that require Merchant to have an up-to-date regulatory authorization, license, or certification. GoYodel does not verify, validate, or collect evidence of any regulatory authorization, license or certification from any Merchant (including but not limited to, Health & Fitness and Beauty & Spa Merchants). You should make whatever investigation you deem necessary or appropriate before purchasing any Merchant Offering or Product to determine whether: (i) Merchant is qualified to provide the advertised good or perform the advertised service; or (ii) the Product is of the care and quality required. Merchant is solely responsible for the care and quality of the goods and services being provided or the care and quality of the Products.
GoYodel is not a health or wellness provider and does not, will not and cannot refer, recommend or endorse any specific professional, services, products or procedures that are advertised on the Site. The Site is not a substitute for professional advice, including medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health condition. Never neglect to seek out or delay or disregard professional advice relating to your health because of something you have read on the Site.
If an offer becomes unavailable between ordering and processing, GoYodel will either cancel or not process the order and will notify you by email.
GoYodel does not guarantee that it offers best available rates or prices and does not guarantee against pricing errors. GoYodel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed, if the price was incorrectly posted on the Site. If this occurs, GoYodel will notify you by email. In addition, GoYodel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the Merchant Offering or Product.
Vouchers are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Merchant identified on the Voucher. The Merchant is solely responsible for redeeming the Voucher. Furthermore, the Merchant is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs ("Liabilities") it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Voucher or not. You waive and release GoYodel and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with your use of a Voucher or the goods, services or experiences a Merchant provides in connection with the Voucher.
Additional terms applicable to Vouchers.
The Merchant is responsible for permitting you to redeem the Voucher. The Voucher may not be combined with other offers and no portion of its value is intended to cover tax or gratuity. Vouchers are not reloadable, meaning that the amount paid of the Voucher cannot be increased, but are fully transferrable.
Vouchers have no value once the event date and time has passed for event vouchers. For nonevent vouchers, once an expiration date has passed, the voucher will lose the promotional value, which is the additional value beyond the amount paid, however the Merchant is responsible for permitting you to redeem the Voucher for at least the amount paid, even after the promotional value has expired. The amount paid WILL not EXPIRE unless it is for an event.
Venues and Events. Opening acts, as well as individual performers, are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice or recourse by you. Venues may search you as a condition of admission, ban or restrict certain items from being brought to the event and impose other rules on ticket-holders. You agree to all such rules and conditions and waive any related claims that may arise in conjunction with their imposition or execution. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused for violation of the venue's rules without refund, or for any or no reason upon refunding the amount paid. You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any event for which any Voucher for a specific event are issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against GoYodel, the venue, the issuer of the tickets and all of their respective affiliates, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. You agree not to record or transmit or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture or reproduction of any event for which you purchase Vouchers. You agree that any event for which you purchase Vouchers are public events, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event.
For some Vouchers, GoYodel Merchants may provide you with different options for receipt of your goods: Local Pick-up and Local Shipping. Options may vary based on a specific deal. The local Merchant selling these goods retains all legal title for the goods sold. All deals are subject to the local Merchant's related terms and conditions, including the applicable return policy.
Product vouchers that you purchase through the Site are subject to the same terms, the Merchant is responsible for fulfillment of the product on the voucher. The Merchant has real time access to all voucher purchases and will fulfill them voucher at the terms indicated in the certificate purchased. Shipment and tracking options and applicable charges will be stated in the fine print and will vary by offer. Shipment may be limited to specific geographic locations.
Shipping and delivery estimates are only estimates; they are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. We may have to cancel an order before your Products are delivered; if this happens, we will promptly contact you at the email address that is registered with your account.
We are not the manufacturer of the Products sold on the Site through Vouchers. To inquire about a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly.
While we work to ensure that the Product information on the Site is correct, we cannot guarantee that Product descriptions are accurate or complete. All information is provided for informational purposes only and we encourage you to read all information presented on labels, warnings and directions that accompany the items before use.
We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colors and other details of Products we sell. However, the colors and details you see on the Site will depend on the equipment you use to view the Site. We cannot guarantee that the display of any color or other details on your television, mobile device, computer or other device will exactly reflect the color or details of the actual items.
Some Vouchers are for Coupons only, and are at no cost at all you the consumer. Coupons are offered by Merchants to consumers for a certain percentage off of a purchase as specified on the face of the Coupon and subject to the terms and conditions as specified by the Merchant. By obtaining or purchasing a Coupon through the Site, you acquire the right to redeem the Coupon with the Merchant. Any service fee retained by GoYodel from the sale of a Coupon is compensation to GoYodel for marketing, promoting, advertising and distributing the Coupons on behalf of the Merchant. As the issuer of the Coupon, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all Liabilities, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant, as well as for any Liabilities arising from any regulatory action. Coupons have no cash or residual value. GoYodel does not make any warranty in relation to the Coupons, including, without limitation, their validity and/or value. GoYodel is not a party to any transaction that the Merchant and you may enter into as a result of you purchasing any Coupon.
Some Vouchers are for Merchant Gift Cards. Merchant Gift Cards are offered by Merchants to consumers subject to the terms and conditions specified by the Merchant on the face of the Merchant Gift Card. By obtaining or purchasing a Merchant Gift Card through the Site, you acquire the right to redeem the Merchant Gift Card with the Merchant. Any service fee retained by GoYodel from the sale of a Merchant Gift Card is compensation to GoYodel for marketing, promoting, advertising and distributing the Merchant Gift Cards on behalf of the Merchant. As the issuer of the Merchant Gift Card, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all Liabilities, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant, as well as for any Liabilities arising from any regulatory action. GoYodel does not make any warranty in relation to the Merchant Gift Cards, including, without limitation, their validity or value. GoYodel is not a party to any transaction that the Merchant and you may enter into as a result of you purchasing any Merchant Gift Card.
11. Copyright and Trademarks.
The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States. GoYodel owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of GoYodel or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
You will not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. GoYodel does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
GoYodel owns trademarks, registered and unregistered, in many countries and "GOYODEL," the GoYodel logos and variations thereof found on the Site are trademarks owned by GoYodel, Labs, LLC. or its related entities and all use of these marks inures to the benefit of GoYodel. "GOYODEL" is a trademark registered in the following countries: the United States of America..
Other marks on the site not owned by GoYodel may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of GoYodel unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use GoYodel's name, logos, trademarks or brands without GoYodel's express permission.
12. User Content.
The Site may provide registered users and visitors various opportunities to submit or post reviews, opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, survey responses and other communications, as well as files, images, photographs, video, sound recordings, musical works and other content (collectively, "User Content") through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms, surveys, blogs or other communication facilities that may be offered on, through, or in connection with the Site from time to time. You may be required to have a GoYodel account to submit User Content.
In some instances and from time to time, it may be possible to modify or remove the User Content submitted or posted through your account. GoYodel makes no representations or warranties that the User Content you modify or remove will be modified or removed from the Site or elsewhere, or that the User Content will cease to appear on the Internet, in search engines, social media websites, or in any other form, media or technology.
- Public Nature of Your User Content.
- o You understand and agree that User Content is public. Any person (whether or not a user of GoYodel's services) may read your User Content without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information in your User Content unless you wish for it to be publicly disclosed. GoYodel is not responsible for the use or disclosure of any Personal Information that you disclose in connection with User Content.
- o Any User Content of any kind made by you or any third-party is made by the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not by GoYodel. Other users may post User Content that is inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. GoYodel does not endorse and is not responsible for any User Content, and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such User Content. User Content reflects the opinions of the person submitting it and may not reflect the opinion of GoYodel. GoYodel does not control or endorse any User Content, and specifically disclaims any liability concerning or relating to your contribution of, use of, or reliance on any User Content and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Site, including any objectionable User Content.
- License Grants.
- o Some User Content you submit to GoYodel may be displayed or may give you the option to display in connection with your Personal Information, or a portion of your Personal Information, including but not limited to your name, initials, username, social networking website user account name, image, likeness, preferences, voice and location. You grant GoYodel a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, transferrable, worldwide right to use, display, distribute, offer for sale and sell the Personal Information in connection with your User Content, whether the User Content appears alone or as part of other works, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereinafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees, all without compensation to you. However, GoYodel shall have no obligation to use your Personal Information in connection with any User Content.
- o As between you and GoYodel, you shall retain all ownership rights in and to the User Content you submit or post. However, by contributing User Content or other information on or through the Site, you grant GoYodel a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, transferrable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, transmit, offer for sale and sell the User Content alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees and without compensation to you. You waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding the User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. GoYodel's license in any User Content or Personal Information submitted includes, but is not limited to, use for promotions, advertising, marketing, market research, merchant feedback, quality control or any other lawful purpose.
- o As detailed in Section 3, contributing User Content or other information on or through the Site, is limited to individuals over 18 years old. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By contributing User Content or other content on or through the Communities, you affirm that you are over 18 years old. We will promptly delete User Content or other content associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge of that is associated with a registered user who is not at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, please notify us and we will take action.
13. Unsolicited Ideas.
We do not accept or consider, directly or through any GoYodel employee or agent, unsolicited ideas of any kind, including without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new or improved products, enhancements, names or technologies, advertising and marketing campaigns, plans or other promotions. Do not send us (or any of our employees) any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, material, images or other work in any form ("Unsolicited Materials"). If you send us Unsolicited Materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, notwithstanding any cover letter or other terms that accompany them:
- GoYodel has no obligation to review any Unsolicited Materials, nor to keep any Unsolicited Materials confidential; and
- GoYodel will own, and may use and redistribute, Unsolicited Materials for any purpose without restriction and free of any obligation to acknowledge or compensate you.
14. Copyright Policy and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any Content made available in connection with the Services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the Content be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA (see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details).
GoYodel reserves the right to terminate your or any third-party's right to use the Site if such use infringes the copyrights of another. GoYodel may, under appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate your or any third-party's right to access to the Site, if GoYodel determines that you or a third-party is a repeat infringer. If you believe that any material has been posted via the Site by any third-party in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and you would like to bring it to GoYodel's attention, you must provide GoYodel's DMCA Agent identified below with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and email address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Notices and counter notices with respect to the Services should be sent to:
Attn: DMCA Administration
13 East Lincolnway
Valparaiso, IN 46383
OR email: support@GoYodel.com, Message Description: DMCA Administration
15. Disclaimer of Warranty.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NONE OF GOYODEL, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR (B) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF (I) THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, (II) DESCRIPTIONS OF MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, OR (III) USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, USER CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GOYODEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING.
16. Limitation of Liability.
IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE GOYODEL, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, OTHER PARTNERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ALL DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE), LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING OTHER ORGANIZERS, NOT FOR PROFITS, MERCHANTS, BUYERS, AND OTHER NON-ORGANIZERS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY EVENTS LISTED THEREON, OR PRODUCTS.
18. Electronic Communications.
When you use the Site or send emails to GoYodel, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
19. Websites of Others.
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any content, Products or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Merchants and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release GoYodel from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Merchant, any action or inaction by a Merchant, including but not limited to any harm caused to you by action or inaction of a Merchant, a Merchant's failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a Merchant Offering and any conduct, speech or User Content, whether online or offline, of any other third-party.
21. NOT FOR PROFIT Organizations and Indemnification/Release.
Many Offers have a designated Not for Profit Organization as the beneficiary of a voucher purchase. This is a portion of a voucher that a Merchant has indicated as an amount of the purchase that the merchant is providing to the Not for Profit Organization. The Not for Profit Organization is not responsible for the fulfillment of any third party Merchant Offer that they are only the recipient of a portion of the Voucher Purchase. The Not for Profit may promote the third party offers through their own marketing efforts.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Not for Profits, Merchants and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Not for Profits from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Merchant, any action or inaction by a Merchant, including but not limited to any harm caused to you by action or inaction of a Merchant, a Merchant's failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a Merchant Offering and any conduct, speech or User Content, whether online or offline, of any other third-party.
22. Force Majeure.
24. Entire Agreement.
25. Choice of Law.
26. Dispute Resolution.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must comply with the limitations provision set forth in this section and submit the Dispute by utilizing the forms available at http://www.adr.org, and simultaneously sending a copy of the completed form to the following address: C T Corporation System, 208 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 814, Chicago, IL 60604. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. The arbitration will be conducted based upon written submissions unless you request and/or the arbitrator determines that a telephone or in-person hearing is necessary. If the arbitrator grants the request or determines an in-person hearing is necessary, the hearing will proceed in Valparaiso, Indiana, unless we agree that the matter should proceed in the county in which you reside.
(b) No Class Action Matters. We each agree that we shall bring any Dispute against the other in our respective individual capacities and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, representative proceeding or as an association. In addition, we each agree that Disputes shall be arbitrated only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. The arbitrator does not have the power to vary these provisions.
(c) Choice of Law and Forum; No Jury Trial. If for any reason a Dispute proceeds in court: (i) you agree that any such Dispute may only be instituted in a state or federal court in Cook County, Illinois; (ii) you and GoYodel irrevocably consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for resolution of such Disputes; (iii) you and GoYodel agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, the AAA rules, applicable federal law and the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, will govern this Agreement and any Disputes; and (iv) you and GoYodel agree to waive any right to a trial by jury.
(e) Time Limitations. If either of us wants to assert a Dispute against the other, the party with a Dispute must institute arbitration within one (1) year from the date the Dispute arose. Absent commencing the arbitration within one (1) year from the date the Dispute arose, the Dispute(s) will be forever barred.
(f) Severability. With the exception of Section 24(b) above, if any part of this Section 24 is ruled to be unenforceable, then the balance of this Section 24 shall remain in full effect and construed and enforced as if the portion ruled unenforceable were not contained herein.
27. Additional Disclosures.
You are contracting with GoYodel, Inc. Correspondence should be directed to: GoYodel, Inc., 13 East Lincolnway Suite 300, Valparaiso, IN 46383 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
If you have any questions on our policies and our terms and conditions , please feel free to email us at email@example.com or write written copy to :
Go Yodel Labs
13 East Lincolnway
Valparaiso, IN 46383,
or please call us at 888-938-7346.